Question :

I have a query, after the divorce, can a mother go abroad along with her daughter (7yrs) without the permission of the father? If a mother can’t what could be the steps need to follow as per Law, as my daughter’s mother wants to go to America on visit / Student visa as her bother is there but you know culture is different so I don’t want my daughter to live there till her grownups. Please advise. Thanks