Question :

Dear SIr,
I am a pakistani national girl. My family is living in Pakistan even before the division of Pakistan india. I got married to a guy who was afghan migrant but his family was settled in pakistan since the time of Russian Afghan war. Now I was applying to go Europe so I went to NADRA office to tell them to change my id card as married because I have 6 month old daughter. But they said my marriage status cant be changed now in my id card and I have two option weather Im should go to Afghanistan or I should stay single in documents. My husband was born in Pakistan.
Now I have no idea what should I do because I never want to move to Afghanistan.
Please must reply me with the solution.


  1. you can get the Nationality of Pakistan for your daughter and your husband also but it ll take a along time to complete the process.

    according to the Pakistani law, if a women marry to foreigner then she may apply for his nationality.after applying that person have to stay in Pakistan for 5 years and then he ll be entitled for green passport.

Write a comment: