Question :

My name is S….. I have located in Lahore.

I have married 4 years ago. It was my 2nd marriage. I was given divorce to my first wife. After one day of the divorce, I got 2nd marriage.
Mere susar na nikah main mujhy unmarried consider kiya hai aur nikah main kaafi conditons likhwai hain k agar 2nd shadi ki to 40 lakh and talaq ki sorat main 40 lakh aur plots aur zameen etc.

Ab main to already shadi shuda hun aur ye meri dosri shadi the to kia mera nikah leggily consider ho ga ya court isay cancel kr da agar koi bhi issay challenge kr skta hai. Aur is pa law kisay saza da skta hai mujhy or susraal walon ko. Please meri rehanmai farma dain.


  1. you have shown yourself “Single” in Nikkah Nama, it’s your fault and your existing wife may file a complaint against you. If you have proofs that the same was in the knowledge of the parent of your wife then it could be countered.
    Second marriage is irregular marriage (without permission of first wife or Divorce certificate) and not void, there no one has the right to get it cancelled.

    Conditions in Nikkah Nama against the right of Divorce is illegal as Quran and Sunnah have given the right of divorce to a husband, However, we can give you better legal advice after perusal of “Nikkah Nama”.

Write a comment: