Question :

I have adopted baby girl abondent child left in some where so my friend picked her n gave me
I m single but wanted to adopt child so i adopted.
Now my plan is to go for umrrah n job abroad so want her register in b form n apply for her passport.
So nardra person told me to bring gaurdian certificate
How do i get that or any other fast option to get it.


  1. yup already adopted the wrong way to get adoption of a child. However, you may apply for a guardianship certificate. min time shall be 30 to 30 45 days. However, Judge may consider you an unfit person for Guardianship of a Daughter.

Write a comment: