Question :

Sir gundagardi badmashi or threats in teeno ka details mai bta dain kia karna chahiay


  1. 07/04/2017

    Get lodged FIR

  2. in all situations you have right to report this matter before police and get register a criminal case in police station against accused persons.

Write a comment: