Question :

I was travelling to america and i was stopped and detained on the allegations of bringing an illegal immigrant to america but i was let off but now i am banned from america, a year ago i went back from canada side border and they checked my record and said to enter america you must go to american embassy i am a british citizen and passport holder how can i get back into america?


  1. Challenge the act of US govt through a write petition before high court through a attorney.

Write a comment: