Question :

I was married in 2017 and i have a baby girl 1 – 1/2 years.

I have filed 3 cases on my husband
1) khula
2) expense
3) guardianship

Now the cases have been filed in court today..
Just want to ask that should i inform my husband regarding this or it should be done by court. Hearing is on 28th june for khula degree

What is the right way?


  1. Notices shall be sent your lawyer through court, just make sure he has sent the notices.

Write a comment: