Question :

sir ek qanoni mashwara darkar ha k hm ne ek sarkari mahkmay me 1 year contract per job hasil ki ha jb job ki advisement i to us wkt scale 9 mention tha lakin jb hmay joining letter dia gya to us per 7 scale mention tha jb hm ne mahkmay ko appeal lakin scale ni bharhya gya kya hm high court writ kar sktay ha jab k hm contract per han.


  1. yes, you have right to file a writ petition in High Court but you should know that a contract employee can be thrown out at any time.

Write a comment: