Question :

Assalamu Alaikum!
Dear Pak-Lawyer,

I want to know that My friend Make a Court marriage and after some months he he kidnap his own wife form his wife house and run out to the city.

Now i don’t know that where he was gone, and his wife’s brother called me and threatening me said that tell his location where he was gone.

Please let me know that which article will help me and with is the punishment for me, how can I prove that i am no the advisor.

Please let me know, Thanks


  1. NO need to worry if they contracted a Marriage. you may file a writ petition before court for illegal harassment. You did not committed any offence even if you were a witness of the marriage.

Write a comment: