Question :

AoA dear learn advocate,
I am facing a false criminal case since Aug 2014, and till to date no any evidence present before court, complainer using delay ticks, I have cogent documentary evidence that prove that a miner civil matter converted into criminal one, let us suggest should I file private compaint u/s 200 crpc in same court in next hearing ?

kindly reply asap


  1. if they are not presenting evidence before court then you should file an application under section 249-A Cr,Pc for acquittal.

Write a comment: