Question :

Salam my question is my brother has recently given divorce to his wife and they have 3 year son she doesnt let him meet my brother . He wants to file custody case so how much are the chances he will get custody now and even after 7 years old? We have good financial condition.
She is also trying to take our nephew to USA without asking my brother
Please help.


  1. you should file a custody petition without wasting of further time along with an application for visitation rights and also for restraining the mother from asking the minor out of jurisdiction of court. The name of minor can also be out on ECL list at Airport through court. Courts always decide it according to welfare of minor…. for more info contact me at +92 335 90 99 100.

Write a comment: