Question :

I want to give full custody of my son to my ex-wife I don’t want a child what should I do. What would be issues or how can I give full custody to his mother.


  1. Who has the custody right now…?
    in any case, a mutual agreement shall be helpful, you may present the same before Guardian Case after filing custody or Petition for appointment of a Guardian of minor.

Write a comment: