Question :

Dear sir,
What is the procedure to change a lawyer.If a lawyer is changed is it possible that the new lawyer can recall the witnesses who were cross examined by the previous lawyer in case of family case.If witnesses cannot be recalled for cross examine.Is it possible to re- examine the plaintiff for cross questions by the previous lawyer.

Best regards


Write a comment: