Question :

Sir I am a teacher in a private school I resigned a month before ( in written form) and my all documents and degrees are in the custody of school owner he is now harassing me that he will not give my degrees at any cost and torturing me metally by saying I will tell the employees that you are cheap what should i do now??? should I launch a FIR please help


  1. School owner has no authority to hold your documents in any case. File a police complaint that he has stolen the documents from staff room when you were serving in his school and now he on asking for return he is threatening for dire consequences.

Write a comment: