Question :

Sir, I served in Pakistan Air Force for 15 years and in 2015 I applied discharge from service on compassionate grounds but higher authority of Air Force removed me from service. This time Air Force did not pay me anything to me in compensation and I cant pay any amount for my case that’s why I am looking for free legal assistance. If your firm can help me then inform me I will forward my all documents.


Asif Ali


  1. Did you file an appeal before COAS…? as it is first remedy. You can visit our lahore office for more consultation along with your documents. We can arrange to contest this case on humanitarian grounds. \Thanks

Write a comment: