Question :

sir win Govt officer hm BS 17 ka Dismissal car di ha authority and without inquiry air co accused ko reinstate car day hai meta case high court main hai ???


  1. Exhaust the remedy of appeal before your competent authority and then file a writ petition before High Court. If you are sure that no enquiry has ever been completed then you may file a direct writ. you may visit our office for detail consultation along with your docs.

Write a comment: