Question :

Hello sir I want to ask as per law wife not entitled for maintenance if she disobedient so how husband show proof or any avidence to court? How judges confirm that his wife obedient or disobedient please reply sir. Muhammad


  1. you have to prove that you were paying maintenance. your efforts, such as a suit for restitution of conjugal rights is best ground.

Write a comment: