Question :

Hello, my father is dead and I am living in his house but i want to divide it and get my share of this house because my 3 brothers are putting force on me they want to take the possension of the home and ake all the money plese tell me any way to help


  1. Yes, you may file the partition suit before the civil court and the same ll be decided in your favor even your brothers do not agree.

Write a comment: