Question :

How can i get divorce certificate from union council after judicial separation?


  1. submit an application/notice before concern union council along with the certified copy of decree from court. notices ll be issued for both parties and a reconcile efforts shall be made by concern chairman of arbitration council/union council. concern union council is bound to issue the certificate within 90 days after submission of decree before it.

Write a comment: