Question :

I m living in Jeddah KSA, I want to proceed my divorce in peaceful sharia compliant way without travelling to Pakistan. If you could offer legal services, do respond.


  1. Yes, we do offer our services in these cases too. There is no need to visit Pakistan . we can prepare documents for, appoint us you attorney and get the attestation from Embassy of Pakistan, we shall do the rest. for more information call us @ +92 321 4610092 +92 42 37110092, or email us at

Write a comment: