Question :

I want to know regarding divorce that if it is enough for a divorce to happen that a husband gives a written statement of divorce to her wife with his signatures on a stamped paper?


  1. No its not sufficient, For a valid divorce according to law. A husband shall send a divorce deed to his wife in written and shall also send a notice of divorce to union council along with the copy of divorce deed. The concern Union council (Arbitration council) shall constitute a committee for reconciliation . after calling both the parties, if reconciliation fails then chairman arbitration council is bound to issue the talaq effectiveness certificate within 90 days of talaq notice to union council.

    After issuance of that computerized certificate of talaq from union council , parties are free to re-marry to some one else.

Write a comment: