Question :

Assalam o Alaikum !!!
I resigned from a private firm on 21 December 2017 and my final settlements and a provident fund is still pending from company and responsible person in HR and Accounts are doing negligence and not paying my balance amount which includes working days salary, provident fund which was deducted from my salary and other leave encashment and medical etc.
it is written in my department policy to clear a resigned employee within 15 days from the date of resigning submission
kindly assist me how to recover the balances with legal proceedings.


  1. First, You should send a legal notice through a lawyer to caution them and later you may file a recovery suit against your company.

Write a comment: