Question :

How can i lodge complaint or FIR against a person who issued me a cheque which has been bounced by the bank due to insufficient funds in the A/C. The person is very much dishonest and not returning my amount Rs 150000/- and told me do whatever you want to do. Kindly explain me full leagal advise in this matter. Also suggest what Pakistan law suggest in this regard. Thanks


  1. Yes, may send a legal notice to him through a lawyer and then you have right to file police complaint before concern police station. on the other hand, you may file a recovery suit for recovery of your amount before District Judge.

Write a comment: