Question :

A Dubai based company which is not having any legal registration in Pakistan with gallivant authorities can file a FIR against his external consultant based in Pakistan?


  1. Yes, if the offence has committed in Pakistan, any representative of the company may file a complaint before concern police station.

Write a comment: