Question :

A was under custody, his email and password was mentioned in FIR, C obtain copy of FIR and use email ID of A and stolen a scanned documents from A’s email account during his custudy, after few month C produce said stolen document in other court and obtain a order for allowing of photocopy of allege cheque as evidence…. after trail A & others acquired… now question is A want to lodged FIR for un-authorised access of his email and stolen of docuement what procedure he should adopt


  1. simply file an application before FIA office. if they refused then you may get direction from court through a lawyer.

Write a comment: