Question :

My friend take loan from me.He promised me to return in 1 month now 4 months passed but he never take response.He also not pick my phone too.I am in other city.What action should i take now????


  1. you may send a legal notice through a legal notice and then you may file a recovery suit before the civil court along with interest.

Write a comment: