Question :

I had a friend and he wanted me to marry me but when I came to know that he was previously married and still he has that wife and two children as well then I told him to leave me as I don’t want to marry to any cheat person. He said ok. Then we were just as friends. I didn’t have any physical relationship with him and never was at any time of friendship. Now he has threatened me yesterday that either I will kill you or will kill my self.

I am sick and tired of this man please guide me what should I do to get rid of him and he won’t threaten me or contact me from now onwards.


  1. If you are serious to take an action then you should file a complaint before police and seek protection. Talk with his wife and ask her to control her husband, It ‘ll also help. Please also note, legally he cants marry with you without the consent of the first wife as same is an offence in Pakistan which may send him behind teh bar for one year along with fine of one lac rupees.

Write a comment: