Dear Experts, My father gave a hefty amount to an interior designer to furnish our newly built house. But he deceived us by not doing any type of work. Moreover, he is also giving us our money back. We have all the documentary proofs. He there any type of legal action we can take against him?  

Wednesday, July 25th, 2018 by sami.virgo307