Question :

My mother wants to gift (Hiba) her Agri land to me and my sister while my sister is abroad. I was told that donee need to accept the gift. Is it possible to complete this transfer in the absence of my sister? If we need to present any power of attorney to accept gift on her behalf? Thanks.


  1. yes, it can be done through power of attorney ,

Write a comment: