Question :

being a govt employee in autonomous body I want to solve my anomaly case for that purpose I want to file a writ petition against my department I want to know which is the best way to file a case against the department may I go to service tribunal or in the high court.


  1. In this case, writ petition before High Court ll be a better option.

Write a comment: