Question :

Dear Sir,

Currently, I am working Private Limited Company in Pakistan since last three years.
I was asked to the company what is the Gratuity Policy in our company for the employee.

They are saying 50% of monthly salary who had been completed his three years service and 100% for five years.

I would like to ask you that according to our Gratuity law which is revised in Pakistan Gratuity should be 100% after completion of his six months of service.

May I file a case in the labour court against my company or how many compensatory amounts may I file in the case against the company?


  1. if you have already completed the service of 3 years then you are not an aggrieved person. However, an affected may challenge the policy of the company.

Write a comment: