Dear Sir! My father live in Saudi Arab, he has three wives including my mother (my mother is his first wife) Now he don't give anything to us for a living, and started selling his property. Do I have any scop of getting anything from my father by court? Kindly advice me :)

Monday, February 11th, 2019 by a.r.hanjra


  1. You did not tell us. who r u in this case..?

    However, a wife and her children under age of 18 or unmarried girls may file a suit for maintenance allowances against their father and if he fails to give maintenance after the decree of the court then the court may restrain him from selling the properties.