Question :

My question is that if there is a scenario that person died due to heart attack and reason of heart attack is due to tension create by enemy like rumors. Is there is any act under which we can put FIR on our enemies? Please suggest.


  1. If you have such proofs then you may sue them in a civil suit for recovery of damages. Registration of FIR is not recommended. thanks

Write a comment: