Question :

Hi I would like to know that do I have the right to ask for a print out of all the information that nadra has of me for instance my previous divorce or marriage etc? If so then what would be the procedure ?



  1. you can get the same from E center of NADRA , available record shall be provided on payment of nominal fee.

Write a comment: