I want to hire a lawyer for second marriage after divorcing first wife...i have an issue ...there is a case in court on its ending...i am innocent but judge is not giving me clearance ...because he demanded money for this...the problem is rangers is involved in this case against me...and i am afraid with F.I.R. after the second marriage before decision in my favour . plz guide me and help me to hire best lawyer for my problem. Thanks.

Wednesday, July 31st, 2019 by Shankhan2931997