Question :

My husband has given divorce orally but now not giving it in written and union council want a written divorce deed from husband to issue a divorce deed.
Secondly he is not returning my stuff that is in his house.
Plus I have 3 kids he is neither taking the kids and not willing to give any financial support for kids.

What should I do now ?


  1. you may file an application before concern union council for the issuance of divorce certificate on oral divorce too.
    But it ll be better for you to file suit for maintenance of your children and recovery of dowry articles etc before Family Court. you may visit our office for detail consultation on this issue.

Write a comment: