Question :

My sister is newly married for 02 months and her husband torture her physically and mentally and says that he does not want to live with her what we can do legally against her husband.


  1. She has many option, you can decide to take action,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, she may file a police complaint, or may call the women center for help,

    if husband is not ready to live with her , he can give divorce easily, so why he is only saying,,,,,,, if haqmehar is the only reason then your sister may file suit for recovery of haqmehar and maintenance also.

Write a comment: