Question :

I have divorced my wife and I have a daughter who is approx 2.5 years old now. I am paying interim maintenance and also got visitation rights of 1 times per month.

Now I have heard that she is trying to go abroad and take my daughter with her. In this case, I won’t be able to meet her.

So, can I put a restriction on her that she could not take my daughter outside of this city or country and put her name in Exit Control List (ECL) or something?

And in case she takes her abroad without my permission, I won’t be able to meet my daughter, but I still have to pay maintenance or not???


  1. 14/05/2017

    Aoa. U can file petition for including her name in ecl. Even she has to obtain permission for removing the minor from the local jurisdiction from guardian judge. For further assistance may call us 03334598315

Write a comment: