Question :

I want to change my first name because I hate this name. Currently I am a university student and have done A levels. What will be the procedure to change the name on all my certificate?


  1. Yes, it can be. You have to file a suit for declaration in civil courts for a declaration decree. Nadra. all Board and and Uni ll be party of the suit , You may get the decree withing 2 months.

Write a comment: