Question :

I want to to take khula,but issue is I’m not aware of documents which are required, second thing is there any government lawyer available to help me get khula from him because I’m not eaning neither financially strong..


  1. its simple procedure, copies of your NIC and Nikkah Nama required only.

    you may ask for free legal aid from Sindh Bar Council.

Write a comment: