Question :

Aoa one lady advocate in my neighborhood creating lot of problems for me please rescue me from her complaints and taror


  1. if you have any grievance from a lawyer you may file a complaint before disciplinary committee of concern bar council. if you are in Punjab , you may file a complaint in Punjab Bar Council on a simple paper in-person or through lawyer.

Write a comment: