Question :

Respected sir,
I want to ask that there was a land of 12acres on the name of my grand father in Multan district in 90’s but he leave it and came to Faisalabad.Now can we get the land back? If yes than how can we find the record.Kindly guide me.

Thanks &regards


  1. Yes, you can get back the land easily. Record ll be available with concern halqa patwari or even now you may check it online by name . later it ll be better to engage a alwyer first, who ll definatley shall look after your interests in a abtter way.

Write a comment: