Legal procedure for second marriage proceedings Legal protection procedure for man and lady on case of court marriage

Tuesday, March 19th, 2019 by naseem.exe


  1. Permission of second marriage could be obtained from the Arbitration Council/ Union Council. You need to file an application with legitimate grounds for second Marriage along with consent of the first wife (Affidavit). Arbitration Council shall call both parties and decide the application on merits.
    for legal protection, you need to engage services of a Lawyer, who ll get protection orders for you as per your case.