Question :

Is it possible to prosecute a person through police or court for wounding after 2 years of incident? If yes, how many % chances are there that the accused may be imprisoned or punished after such a long time of the incident taking place provided that there is no valid reason for the late filing of complaint.


  1. Yes, you can file a criminal complaint before court or police station. delay of reporting shall definitely be a challenge for you to contest the case, )there is only 1 percent chance for punishment of accused,

Write a comment: