Question :

I just got married recently in Pakistan without my family consent or awareness. But now I have noticed it’s not working can I file divorce from uk? Or I’m required to go pakistan to complete this process. Also wondering if getting married in pakistan again how will past marriage status show up on my marriage papers if married 2nd time in pakistan.


  1. yes, you may send a divorce deed along with notices to concern union council and to your wife as well. Status of last marriage and result ll be shown on new nikkahnama.

    its better to ask us more at +92 321 4610092

Write a comment: