Question :

I am about to marry an Indonesian national. But the Pakistani embassy requires me to produce a single status affidavit signed by my parents. Since my parents don’t want me to marry the Indonesian girl, they refused to sign it. Is there any other way via magistrate to obtain the affidavit. Alhamdulillah I am an adult Muslim male who can make my own decisions.


  1. Single status certificate is the requirement of Indonesian embasy for issuance of visa etc and not by the pak embassy , m wonder why u r involving the pak embassy.

    The single certificate is issued by the administrator here in Pakistan and not by the parents only affidavit are to be signed by the parent which are required for issuance of single status certificate.

    if you are single then , we can get it issued for you. you may write us for more detail at

Write a comment: