Question :

My tenant eviction case in lahore is in process and my lawyer has asked me to submit original home ownership file in the court because judge wants to confirm the registry/letter from LDA legal dept. Is it safe to handover original file like that?


  1. 06/04/2017

    It is to be tendered in evidence hence you hav to provide in court and if u doubt in lawyer then u can visit court and submit by yourself.

Write a comment: