Question :

What is the procedure to ask for public information using Freedom of Information Ordinance 2002? How much fee is required and to which account should one deposit?
I worked as an internee in an organization. Now, the organization has not issued me a certificate and says that they don’t have record.
Through such ordinance can i ask for my record etc?


  1. it has now been converted to an action 2013. you have right to ask for such record. but here you have a different remedy available.if a certificate is not provided to you, you may file a petition before wages authority or before a labour court.

Write a comment: