Question :

sir mre wife ne mjse khulla ly hai 2years back.ub mje nadra se apns marital status khatm krwana hai to uske lye mje khulla ka paper chaiye jo mj tk ne pocha.ap plz mje btaye mje wo paper kse mle ga.islamabad se khulla lya usne ar me in lhr


  1. you may collect also collect a copy of that decree from court . …… after khula she should have been submitted it befoer concern union council for Talaq certificate, so you should check fro there … if not submitted then you may submit it for divorce certificate and only then status can be changed,.

    you may also engage our law firm for these services within a short time, thanks

Write a comment: