I bought a phone online from daraz.pk. they sent me the wrong phone without IMEI number on box. Now I want to file a case against them. Can you guide me where I can file it and under which type of court it is handled

Sunday, July 15th, 2018 by kashifhayat35


  1. Daraz.pk has a return policy. you may claim it return easily.

    However, you have right to sue this company for a faulty product and faulty service. You may engage our services to sue this company. you may file a complaint before consumer court after sending a legal notice in advance.